Friday 23 March 2012

A Heart of Twigs

I have been having a fantastic and very messy time playing along with the very lovely and talented Junelle Jacobsen as she takes us on a journey of Wild Abandonment!! This is a three week on-line art journaling course which you can find here. There are so many amazing ideas and techniques its hard to know where to start, but I am really happy with these pages that I made last night.


I am using an old cookery book and having removed some of the pages, and gessoed  the beginning of the book, I am loving every moment that I'm getting messy.
Junelle has a beautiful blog, and there are just the most wonderful pictures of lambs from her farm on there at the moment.

5 comments:

Artyjen said...

I could do with a bit of wild abandonment! ROFL....off to take a peek ;)
xoxo Sioux

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...Sue what a delight to the eye...I'm drawn to hearts and these two amazing pages make mine smile...truely loVely...Mel :)

Jennie Atkinson said...

Beautiful work Sue, and what a great idea to use an old cookery book. And thanks too for a wonderful link to Junelle's blog - what a great site. Very inspiring and I would just love to do one of her courses.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Beautiful, love the colours and design. Tracy x

inkyfingers said...

Hi Sue, love your pages, the heart is beautiful. It was lovely to meet you at Donna Downey's class yesterday.
Yvonne