Sunday 23 January 2011

Bits and Bobs

Here is my entry for this weeks Sunday Stamper, the theme of which is buttons. Now I obviously haven't dashed off this box in the last hour, but have been putting it together for the last week. It's the smallest size Configuration Box, which I have covered with Shabby Chic paper and used Tissue Tape to hold together (closely following Tim's excellent YouTube instructions).
I've used various bit and bobs to fill the spaces, luckily including some buttons in the second space up on the right. Now you might be thinking where's the stamping? and you have got to look hard, but the crumpled tissue under the frozen Charlotte is actually stamped with a Wendy Vecchi stamp. BTW that dolls head was one of a set ordered from Ebay, and arrived from California in 4 days in the middle of all the snow chaos last month (amazing when I still have an Amazon parcel ordered at the same time which is according to parcel tracking still in Kettering, actually I think it's totally lost!).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow how gorgeous

Anonymous said...

It's brilliant Sue! xx

Hels Sheridan said...

GORGOEUS!!!!!!!!!! And... I love it so much I don't care if it didn't have any stamping on it LOL However, it is beautiful, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper... and... shall I pop to Kettering to find your parcel, tis only 5 mins up the road LOL x

Brenda Brown said...

Oooh Sue this is fabulous, I just love how you have put things together. Gorgeous curios and bits and pieces.
You have inspired me to get on with mine as I was given one for Christmas and haven't started it yet.
Hope all is well with you.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Artyjen said...

Ooooh gorgeous.....see you are getting in some practice before the big day! Not long now ;)
xoxo Sioux

Elaine said...

Absolutely gorgeous box! I'm still amassing bits - when I have enough I guess I'll buy a box!!!

Minxy said...

I am loving these boxes thought i don't have enough trinkets to fill one myself. But you've done a wonderful job on yours :D