Quite a bit of improvising today as I didn't have any of the stash needed to make the bit in the middle. However, some grungeboard numbers, and the middle of a grungeboard frame, plus some german scrap saved the day. The embossing on my numbers went so wrong, but after a rub down with a bit of dark brown paint looks distressed rather than just plain wrong (I hope!!)
I really like the idea of embossing some metal foliage to make the poinsettia, but,blimey, it gave off some terrible fumes. Perhaps I went on heating it a bit too long, but found it really difficult to know when the powder had stuck.