Here is my entry for this weeks fabulous Compendium of Curiosities Challenge (Number 22).
I've never used this technique before, and as suggested by Linda used a straw to create my splatter, as I did not have any compressed air! Not the sort of thing I have just hanging around really!!
The actual technique can be found on page 52 of the C of C's, and here is my take on it. I have to say it was both fun and frustrating in equal measure. Some splatters looked great, but then my stamping went wonky, and some splatters just didn't look good. Anyhow, I am continuing with the autumnal theme this week mostly because these are the ink colours I've got.I've used Wendy Vecchi stamps, wild honey and rusty hinge DI's for my background and a little bit of bronze German scrap to finish my tag.
The copper ink looks nice in real life, but I can't get it to show in any photo's. This is definitely a technique which I'll be using again.