Wednesday 6 October 2010

Inchie Bug

I do think I have caught the 'inchie bug'. Feeling quite pleased with my previous effort I thought I'd have a go at another one. I made my tile and the inchies yesterday and thought I would assemble it first thing this morning. In the night one or both of my kitties thought they would help, so I have had an inchie hunt, they had secreted several in their biscuit bowl and also very cleverly distressed some of them with lovely little tooth marks, so three of the inchies have been re-made this morning.
The background is Viva Ferro stamped and painted, then lightly dabbed on Inka Gold. I've used stamps from Artistic Outpost and Stampers Anonymous, paper from my Lost and Found Stack again, TSS metal and some bits of Ideology on my inchies. I've got little stories rattling around in my brain for these inchies. Not quite sure where they are going yet, but think I might make these projects into mini 'imaginary' journal covers.



4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

On a roll Sue, this one is just amazing too. I just love the details. Have enlarged the picture just so I can take a closer look. It's very creative. B xxxx

froebelsternchen said...

so beautiful!

trisha too said...

It's true I'm a little inchie biased, but even if I weren't, this is just gorgeous!

:)

Unknown said...

I love your work hun so very much and I miss you. Haven't seen you for A wee while, I hope your ok. God bless you if your having any problems at all

Love Dawn xx