I used a Tim Holtz barbed wire mask to create the background for my tag. (On reflection, it is very much in the background, hope thats OK Linda!). The stamps are from the Mini Muse collection, and then I used some of that fabby film strip with some of the tiny pictures from my Lost and Found paper stack. The heart is made from UTEE coloured with Fired Brick Distress Embossing Powder and wrapped with a bit of wire and a bead.
I had never used masks before, so it was good to get them out of the packet! I think I 'll have to experiment with them, plus these colours were slightly outside my comfort zone so again a good thing to try out something new.